Mission & Vision
Washington Elementary’s Mission is to: create a safe and successful learning environment through a cooperative effort of students, teachers, parents, and community member to maximize students’ full potential; to enable them to reach their highest academic, social, and moral development. Our intent is to create life-long learners and produce contributing citizens in society.
Washington Elementary’s Vision is to: engage and support all students and all stakeholders that are involved in the learning process so that every venue is researched, explored and attempted in our quest to reach our vision that all students be on grade level.
- We will do this by:
- Promoting parent involvement.
- Providing support for at-risk students.
- Differentiating instruction.
- Integration of technology.
- Developing character through the six pillars.
- Open communication among all stakeholders.