1264 Belmont Ave, Mendota
Director of Operations: Richard Carlos
Coordinator: Rito Ramirez
Rosa Lopez M.O.T Secretary
Our mission is to promote safe and reliable journeys for our students. Our dedicated drivers and staff will foster a secure and supportive environment by prioritizing our students’ welfare, operating a well maintained fleet, demonstrating punctuality, and displaying professionalism along the way.
Focus on SAFETY:
- Ongoing and up to date driver training
- Comprehensive vehicle maintenance
- Vehicle replacement program
- Active (DMV) monitoring of District drivers
Student - Centered - It is our intent to remain sensitive to our students by:
- Supporting ongoing staff training focused on pupil management
- Creating positive relationships with parents and staff
- Communicating with parents and student to provide necessary information to safely ride our buses
Any questions, comments, or concerns should immediately be brought to the attention of the transportation department.